All-in-one video conference system delivers a 360° video camera experience and HD 1080p active speaker tracking with Skype for Business, formerly Microsoft® Lync™.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Experience HD 1080p “around-the-table” video conferencing with Skype for Business
The Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference Station delivers a unique HD voice and video collaboration experience in Microsoft environments.
The CX5500 provides remote participants with 1080p HD active-speaker video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation. It also adds a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room. Meetings are more productive and participants are clearly heard with Polycom’s legendary HD Voice technology, now featuring a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz.
* Reduce training costs with simple USB plug-and-play functionality that requires little or no training
* Users connect a USB cable to their laptop and use the UC client they already know—no remote required
* Lower support costs and realize a better ROI with increased room usage for collaboration
* 360° HD 1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
* Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
* 6m (20 foot) microphone pickup range
* 160 Hz – 22kHz audio processing
* SIP conference phone operation through Skype for Business or an IP PBX
* Optimized for use with Skype for Business clients (PC and Mac)
* Add “around-the-table” video conferencing and VoIP calls to Office 365 Skype for Business Online
* Backward compatible with Skype for Business 2013 and Skype for Business 2010 (720p)
Optional extension microphones are available. Customers who do not need stand-alone SIP conference phone capability or who wish to use in Office 365 environments may also consider the CX5100 (USB-only).
* 1 year Warranty
No customer reviews for the moment.