The Polycom Group 310 video conferencing system supports content sharing through the HDMI port, VGA port and People+Content IP application. License the system for 1080p resolution and it can support full HD video conferences and content sharing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Polycom Group 310 video conferencing system supports content sharing through the HDMI port, VGA port and People+Content IP application. License the system for 1080p resolution and it can support full HD video conferences and content sharing. Set up the included codec and EagleEye IV 12x camera in your small meeting room or huddle space, designed for personal interactions with remote participants. The system is easy to install, configure and use, with more expansion and licensing options available.
A 10-times optical zoom and 12-times digital zoom ability lets the EagleEye IV 12x camera magnify objects extremely well, either close up or far away. The camera also features a 4k image sensor so digital zoom does not fully degrade HD images. Use the included remote control to set up, enter and end conference calls with ease. The Polycom Group 310’s codec is interoperable with a wide range of industry standards including H.239, H.264 and SIP.
* Expand video collaboration to huddle rooms and personal workspaces at an affordable price
* Powerful performance optimized for smaller rooms so you can get the most out of your meetings
* Simple to use, with one-touch dial from the integrated calendar and the Skype for Business interface on the optional RealPresence Touch
* Simple installation and compact design for quick and easy deployment
* Flexible camera options let you pick the one that best matches the needs of each room
* Built-in interoperability unlocks access to popular cloud-based video services while delivering Polycom’s unmatched group collaboration experience
* Polycom Group 310 codec
* Polycom EagleEye IV 12x camera
* Group microphone array
* Remote control
* People+Content IP
1 Year Warranty
No customer reviews for the moment.