- Certified for Skype for Business
- Speakerphone use with softphones, mobile phones or tablets
- Fully compatible with leading UC softphone platforms
- Lightweight, premium quality design
- Sharp, clear sound conferencing
- Sound-enhancement profiles
- Up to 20 hrs talk time
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sennheiser SP 20 ML is a compact, portable speakerphone designed for mobile business professionals who set up their office where it is most convenient. Created for business professionals who need flexible conferencing solutions and who demand exceptional design, excellent conference sound and userfriendly functionality. Certified for Skype for Business as group speakerphone for both personal and small group conferences, it can be used with PC, and mobile phone or tablet.
With Sennheiser sound quality, voice clarity and a dedicated music function, the Sennheiser SP 20 ML represents Sennheiser’s sound heritage and design at its best and makes a bold statement of style and quality on any desk.
Quality design – designed to be seen and heard
With its iconic design, Sennheiser SP 20 ML’s lightweight slim profile makes it the ideal working tool for the quality conscious
business professional. Requiring a minimum of desk space, its streamlined styling, discrete control panel and superb finish signal high-end quality.
Sound leadership – superb conference sound
With Sennheiser voice clarity and HD sound, conference calls have never been clearer. A dual talk feature allows users to converse naturally and interrupt conversations, while echo canceling removes echo sound reflections for an optimal communication experience. Designed with the professional Skype for Business user in mind, Sennheiser SP 20 ML ensures an outstanding communication experience for listeners and users alike. The superior audio performance of the speakerphone enhances efficiency and the quality of collaboration in and between organizations.
In addition, the speakerphone features a dedicated music setting for relaxing with music between calls.
User focus – quick to connect, simple to use
Literally plug in and talk: Sennheiser SP 20’s built-in cable system connects directly to PC, mobile phone or tablet. Just connect the device and you are ready to communicate. Additional features include intuitive fingertip controls, long talk time and a protective carrying pouch.
- Compact and portable – lightweight design for mobile professionals
- Discrete design – premium styling for discerning users
- Outstanding communication – Sennheiser voice clarity and echo cancellation for a natural speech and listening experience
- Sound-enhancement profile for music and video – enjoy music wherever you are
- Exceptional sound – with Sennheiser HD sound quality
- Better audio quality conferencing – replaces PC and mobile phone speakers and microphones for a superior quality audio experience
- Better interaction – dual talk feature allows users to converse naturally and interrupt conversations
- Certified for Skype for Business – for maximum UC productivity
- Plug in and talk – connect to both PC and mobile phone or tablet and you are ready
- Conferencing across devices – merges PC/softphone and mobile calls into one conference
- Intuitive user interface – clear microphone mute button, call and volume control and easy cable management
- Hands-free operation – the freedom to call and work
- Long talk time – up to 20 hours
- Visual battery status – via LED indications
- Voice prompts for low battery warning – always sufficient talk time
- Easy charging – in just 2 ½ hours via USB cable
- Convenience and protection – tailored carry pouch
|Device||PC via USB; Tablet and mobile phone via 3.5 mm jack cable|
|Microphone||Omni Electret Condenser Microphone|
|Connector||USB; 3.5mm cable|
|Talk Time||Up to 20 hours|
No customer reviews for the moment.