Simple yet Sophisticated
- Ideal for meetings of up to 8 people in large rooms
- Record meetings on an SD memory card
- Plug and Play connectivity
- Can be expanded with additional microphones (sold separately)
- OmniSound HD audio
- LCD display
- Alphanumerical keypad
- Preprogrammed group calls
Warning: Last items in stock!
Konftel 250 is an excellent choice when holding telephone conferences without compromising sound quality. The Konftel 250 is equipped with Konftel’s patented OmniSound® HD audio technology, for crystal-clear sound. Save your contacts in the phone book and use the conference guide to easily set up multi-party calls or pre-programmed group calls. Konftel 250 also has a built-in recording function that enables you to record your calls on an SD memory card. With its modern Scandinavian design, Konftel 250 will be a welcome addition to any conference room. It’s also ideal in larger settings with the addition of optional expansion microphones. Hold productive telephone conference meetings that not only save time but the environment as well by cutting travel expenses. Konftel 250 is the obvious choice for analogue connection and it simply gives the best value on the market – great sound, packed with features and expandable too.
- OmniSound® HD
- Microphone : Omnidirectional, 360˚
- Reception Area: up to 12 people (30 m2/320 sq ft)
- Loudspeakers: 90 db SPL 0.5 m, 150-7000 Hz
- Equalizer: soft, neutral and bright
- Two-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or PSTN interface
- Power supply: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC, 6 m
- Phonebook: 50 contacts
- Call groups: 20 groups
- Support recording on SD & SDHC (≤ 32 GB) memory card
- Kensington security slot
|Connector||Analogue Phone Line|
No customer reviews for the moment.